Good news for everyone who has been drooling over the amazing scenery and graphics in Dragon Age: Inquisition – you can now enable Flycam in your PC game! You need to download the Dragon Age Cinematic Tool here first. This tool will not only allow you to use Flycam, it will also let you change things like Field of View (FOV) and give you access to Frostbite’s visual settings, so you can mess with the color correction, depth of field, fog, and other visual effects.
For those of you not as familiar with Flycam, you can use it for gorgeous screenshots like this:
Or you can use Flycam for more deviant purposes, like this:
Either way, it’s a great and useful tool … just remember, with great power comes great responsibility (read: you’re only going to use this for butt pics, aren’t you …*sigh*).
Here are the instructions on how to use the tool:
1. Start the game with administrator rights
2. Start the cinematic tools with administrator rights
3. After a few seconds a console should appear.
4. When the text “GUI Found” appears, the tools are ready to be used
5. Mess with it, make beautiful screenshots
– INSERT – Toggle freecamera
– DELETE – Toggle HUD (Same as UI:DrawEnable)
– Numpad 8, 5, 4, 6, 9, 7 to move the camera forward/backward, left/right, up/down
– Arrow keys to rotate
– Make sure numlock is ON
– Page up/Page down to change FOV
– Left thumb to move
– Right thumb to rotate
– Left and right trigger to move up/down
– Shoulder buttons to roll
– Press left and right thumb to change the FOV
The FOV hotkeys alter the global FOV override which is by default -1. Be sure you first increase the FOV.
I can’t wait to show off my beautiful Inquisition screenshots! Now all we need is some poser mods like in Skyrim and my life will be complete. :)
Did you try this tool? Let me know in comments!