If you’re like me, you need some fast, easy credits to get all the new DLC content. Well, here is the new farming strategy for Platinum on Firebase Glacier that takes less than 20-25 minutes:
Map: Firebase Glacier Hazard (with the electrical field that eats you)
1 x Geth Juggernaut (preferably with the build I recommended here or full defensive build)
3 x Any combination of these following characters:
– Geth Trooper with Flamethrower spec’d for damage*
– Krogan Warlord with Electrical Hammer*
– AIU Infiltrator with Snap Freeze*
– N7 Paladin Sentinel with Snap Freeze
– Vorcha with Flamethrower
– N7 Demolisher Engineer with Pylon
– Volus Engineer with Recon Mine spec’d for damage
*my preferred setup
– N7 Fury Adept with Annihilation Field spec’d for Radius damage
– Asari Justicar Adept (with Bubble spec’d for warp and damage inside bubble)
– Actually, you can probably use any biotic with good area damage powers (Shockwave, Biotic Slash, etc.)
So, basically you’re going to camp in the back of the room at the top of the map with the two doorways:
Place the Juggernaut at the intersection of the two entrances A and B. Everyone else stands behind the Juggernaut towards the back wall.
The Juggernaut stops all the bad guys while everyone else can just continually spam powers and fire their weapons. It helps if you (the Juggernaut) have Hex Shield to put in front of one entrance (usually entrance A) while you melee/hold enemies at the other other entrance (entrance B).
Additionally, the Hazard electrical field will occasionally come inside the room and eat up the enemies and it won’t touch you if you stand far enough back in the room.
There, it’s really that easy! You’ll have a bajillion credits in no time :)
Have you used this farming technique? Let me know in comments!