Wedding Dress for Sheppie
I get so many Femshep dress requests and this is probably the craziest one! Not sure how it fits into canon but I’m sure the fandom will find a way :) Enjoy! Ported from the Lingling Dress for Skyrim.
Included in zip:
XXXX.upk (optional for manual install)
Resources folder (this is a modder’s resource – you will not need these files if you are doing an install of this mod)
I included the Resources folder for anyone who wants to mess with the mod in 3DS Max, but otherwise, you won’t need it. The .upk file is required if you want to replace a particular hair mesh. The .pcc file is required if you just want an easy, quick install.
****MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc FILE BEFORE YOU START IN CASE YOU MESS UP.****
Easy Instructions (using .pcc):
- Paste the BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc into your game’s CookedPCConsole folder (BioGameCookedPCConsole).
- Skip to Step 8 under Manual Instructions!
Manual Instructions (using .psk):
- Open ME3 Explorer.
- Open Meshplorer (Developer Tools > Mesh > Meshplorer)
- Load the PCC (File > Load PCC )
- Open the BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc file located in your game’s CookedPCConsole folder (BioGameCookedPCConsole).
- Click on the outfit you want to replace – the intro outfit is CTHi. (You can replace other outfits as well).
- Go to Transfer > Import from UDK … a new window will open. Import the .upk file.
- A little popup should say “Done” after. Now you can close Meshplorer.
- Go to Tools > Tocbinupdater in ME3 Explorer.
- Go to File > Check PCTocbin and select your PCConsoleTOC.bin file located under your game’s BioGame folder.
- It should find an update and a popup will ask you if you want to update it – click yes.
OK YOU’RE DONE WITH ME3 EXPLORER!
ONE MORE STEP!
- Open Texmod and load the .tpf (detailed instructions for complete n00bs here)
RUN THE GAME FROM TEXMOD AND YOUR SHEP SHOULD HAVE THE COOL NEW OUTFIT!
If you use this mod, please consider donating to girlplaysgame.com – I will always provide mods to everyone for free but I could really use some help maintaining the site servers. Thanks for your support! :)