Another wavy hairstyle for Shep, because even with the reapers attacking, she still wants to look amazing.
Included in .rar:
I included the PSK file for anyone who wants to mess with it in 3DS Max, but otherwise, you won’t need it. The .upk file is required if you want to replace a particular hair mesh. The .pcc file is required if you just want an easy, quick install.
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.pcc FILE BEFORE YOU START IN CASE YOU MESS UP.
Easy Instructions (using .pcc):
- Paste the BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.pcc into your game’s CookedPCConsole folder (BioGameCookedPCConsole).
- Skip to Step 8 under Manual Instructions!
Manual Instructions (using .udk):
- Open ME3 Explorer.
- Open Meshplorer (Developer Tools > Mesh > Meshplorer)
- Load the PCC (File > Load PCC )
- Open the BIOG_HMF_HIR_PRO.pcc file located in your game’s CookedPCConsole folder (BioGameCookedPCConsole).
- Click on the hair you want to replace – HMF_HIR_PROJessica_MDL. (You can replace other hairs but they can cause crashing issues so unless you’re experienced, just follow my instructions exactly).
- Go to Transfer > Import UDK … a new window will open. Go to File > Open UDK package and select the .UPK file.
- Click on the file that appears in the left window and then LOD 0 should appear in the right window. Click on LOD 0 and then go to Import LOD. A little popup should say “Done” after. Now you can close Meshplorer.
- Go to Tools > Tocbinupdater in ME3 Explorer.
- Go to File > Check PCTocbin and select your PCConsoleTOC.bin file located under your game’s BioGame folder.
- It should find an update and a popup will ask you if you want to update it – click yes.
OK YOU’RE DONE WITH ME3 EXPLORER!
NOW OPEN UP GIBBED.
Follow these directions to edit your hair in Gibbed using this information:
OK NOW YOU’RE DONE WITH GIBBED!
ONE MORE STEP!
12. Open Texmod and load the .tpf (detailed instructions for complete n00bs here)
RUN THE GAME FROM TEXMOD AND YOUR SHEP SHOULD HAVE GORGEOUS HAIR!