This week’s changes are out:
Vorcha Hunter Engineer kit now available as a new Rare card
XP and Score Rewards (applies to points earned for Challenges)
– XP/Score bonus on Gold difficulty increased from 40% to 60%
– XP/Score bonus on Platinum difficulty increased from 60% to 100%
– Cooldown between getting shield gates decreased from 4 to 3 seconds, meaning you have to wait
less time before you get your shield gate back.
– Decreased the chance that enemies will spawn close to annex objectives
– Fixed an issue causing the Turian Soldier challenge to give too many notifications
Yay, a week without nerfs. Also love that they hopefully fixed the shield gate and enemy spawning problems. Now to experiment with the Vorcha Hunter … judging by its powers (bloodlust, incinerate, submission net), it’s going to be one of the weakest new character releases yet, so I’m not terribly excited. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t give it Flamer instead of incinerate – that would have made it much more fun. What do you all think?
Any opinions on the new stuff this week? Let me know in comments!